Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thirty Days - Day Twenty

Day 20 – Do you ever get bunnied inspired from other people’s stories or art in the same fandom?

Bunnied inspired? I'm starting to think that something ate the word "or" in the original copy/paste of this list.

Sometimes I get inspired to by others' stories. Reading a good story about a character or pairing that makes me think more about them can lead me to want to use those characters or that pairing in my own writing. Often that happens with characters I haven't thought much about one way or another before.

With art, where crack pairings are all over the place, I sometimes get to thinking, "interesting idea. I wonder how that could actually work..." and then a story to explain it starts to form in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment