Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thirty Days - Day Twenty-Nine

Day 29 – What is your current project or projects?

From how recently I've posted anything, you would think I don't have any! The last fanfiction I posted online was almost a year ago now. That makes me kind of sad. I have tinkered with some stories since then, though.

In the Darkwing Duck fandom, I have two storylines I'm working on. One is the sequel to Tension Convention and the other is Forget Me Not. On the Voltron front, topping my to-do list is editing and posting Crown of Arus, my 2011 Nano story. Thundercats is the fandom lowest on my priority list, but if I did get bitten by that fandom bug, I'd probably consider my rewrites of old fic still the biggest project. My mind is blocked from working on new material until I can go through all of what's up of Path Into the Darkness and make sure it's up to the standard of the other stories I polished in the last couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment