Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yikes! So much for frequent updates!

My writing projects kind of fell into limbo as of late.  I blame Sims 3. See, I get into these phases where I play that game nonstop until I accomplish whatever goal I have in mind for it and pretty much let most of my other projects fall by the wayside until I get it out of my system.  Twice it's thwarted me during NaNoWriMo, and last year it even prevented me from winning it.  My goal for NaNo last November was to write Going Loopy, my sequel to Tension Convention.

Instead I got about 5k words done and gave up in favor of partying with my Sims on the Late Night expansion.

I miss that storyline, though.  Coldwin and I were talking about fic and our stories while we were out yesterday for Valentine's Day, and I felt a bit sad for how long it's been since I've worked on that storyline.  Not to mention in a totally different fic storyline, I have a third chapter of Forget Me Not sitting on my hard drive waiting to be edited, polished, and posted.

I think I need to listen to a few of my playlists and get the creative juices flowing again.  I really want to work on my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment