Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Progress!

I finally dusted off the file and edited that drafted third chapter of Forget Me Not today. It needs to go through another proofread tomorrow and then, ideally, it'll be good to go for posting!

I also cracked open the files for a couple of other works in progress I have going.  I didn't add to them, but I did re-read some of them to get back into the groove.  Listening to my playlists also helps.

Speaking of which... this particular song makes me think so much of my Forget Me Not storyline.  "Stay" by Oingo Boingo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlOPHPj4vc0 (Yes, I know that this is not the first Oingo Boingo song I have associated with Bushroot. I'm sure some of you have seen my Weird Science video featuring Bushroot.)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for progress! I'm writing tonight too. On two different fics! ...Man that's not as easy as I thought it'd be, either. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Good luck with your writing, too!

    ReplyDelete