Sunday, January 30, 2011

As promised, the OC of the day!

I said I'd start this up again, and so far, I'm keeping my word.

Since I had the fewest of Thundercats characters, I decided to feature one of them this time.

Kalin
Project Name: Thundercats OC, used in fanfiction.
Age of Conception: 23
Inspiration: She was a character I came up with while plotting out my Thundercats story Path into the Darkness.  I created a fan-race of Lunatacs called hunters, who are native to the Third Moon jungles and have the pale whitish skin like the brute types (Amok), but have lean and toned bodies with the speed and agility of a predator.  Almost all of them have forest green hair, mostly because their racial culture is extremely exclusionary and thus, inbred.  Kalin herself was created as Grune’s love interest who helps to tempt him to the darker side of life at the prompting of her employer, Luna, who she worked for as an assassin at the time.
Fun Facts: Kalin chose to live amongst the general urban Lunatac society because of a natural curiosity rather than a desire to turn her back on the hunters’ more primitive lifestyle.  She considers living amongst the city-dwellers a personal challenge and a way to hone her skills.  She doesn’t exactly like Luna, but she does respect her, and prefers her company over that of the other Lunatacs in the group.
Picture: This is a picture of Kalin that Mittens/Fluffy drew of her and Grune back in 2000.  Just to warn you, it has non-erotic frontal female nudity.
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment